Interview face-to-face with employers and enjoy cocktails & hors d’oeuvres!
Our professional hiring events have benefited nearly a million attendees since 1993. We look forward to helping you advance your career and saving you time in your job search by providing you the opportunity to meet face to face with the nation’s leading companies. Thank you for joining us; we look forward to meeting you at our expos!
- Business or military attire is highly recommended when attending the event. Admission is free.
- Bring many copies of your resume to hand out to employers & arrive early to maximize your interviewing time at the event.
- Be prepared to visit with the companies & organizations of your choice by researching them in advance.
- Pre-register online: This will allow recruiters to find your resume & schedule face-to-face interviews before the event. It also saves you time when you arrive at the show.
- We encourage you to invite your friends, colleagues & family members who are experienced professionals with an active clearance.
- Prepare & practice your brief personal description of your professional skills, unique abilities, past successful accomplishments & relevant experience.
- Follow up immediately with all of the companies that were of strong interest to you with a phone call, email and/or letter.
- The evening before the event, get a good night’s sleep. The morning of the show try to eat a healthy breakfast and exercise.